Flag Group Comment
From KickApps Documentation
Flags an existing comment from an existing group. You can make an HTTP POST or GET request for this call. Any user with a token may invoke this call.
As shown above, your call will include the following parameters:
- commentId. The ID of the comment to be deleted.
- groupId. The ID of the group to which the comment was originally added.
- as. The site that the group is a part of. as is unique for each of the affiliate's sites.
- t. String. Required. Your access permissions.
- clientIP. String. Optional. Use the clientIP parameter to pass the IP address of the user making the call. If the IP has been blocked by the webmaster under the Affiliate Center -> Manage Members section, an error message will be returned starting with "status":"-1","error":"This IP address has been banned".
- commentedByusername. Required. The username of the original commenter.
- commentText. Required. The text of the original comment.
- commentUserId. Required. The user ID of the original commenter.
- mediaName. Required. The name of the group.
- message. Optional. An optional message, included by the flagger, indicating why the media was flagged.
On success, a payload that begins with "status":"1","error":"" and includes the group object, including updated comment list.
List of Kit Cloud Social API Calls
Note: Occasionally (and without advanced warning) we modify our API calls by adding new parameters in the response payload. Please keep this in mind when designing your strategy for parsing our responses.