Request A Group
From KickApps Documentation
Requests a group from the webmaster. When this function is called, the webmaster will receive an email requesting a new group. You can make an HTTP POST or GET request for this call.
As shown above, your call will include the following parameters:
- as. The site that the group is a part of. as is unique for each of the affiliate's sites.
- t. String. Required. Your access permissions.
- clientIP. String. Optional. Use the clientIP parameter to pass the IP address of the user making the call. If the IP has been blocked by the webmaster under the Affiliate Center -> Manage Members section, an error message will be returned starting with "status":"-1","error":"This IP address has been banned".
- groupName. Optional. The new name for the group.
- category. Optional. The new category to which the group should be assigned.
- description. Optional. The group’s new description.
On success, a payload that begins with "status":"1","error":"".
List of Kit Cloud Social API Calls
Note: Occasionally (and without advanced warning) we modify our API calls by adding new parameters in the response payload. Please keep this in mind when designing your strategy for parsing our responses.