Retrieve Media Rated By Member
From KickApps Documentation
Retrieve all media or users or groups rated by a specific user. You can also filter results by maximum or minimum rating assigned by the user.
Your request will look something like the following:
As shown above, your call will include the following parameters:
- userId. Integer. User Id for the member whose rated media we want to get.
- as. The site Id to search. as is unique for each of the affiliate's sites.
- t. String. Required. Your access permissions.
- clientIP. String. Optional. Use the clientIP parameter to pass the IP address of the user making the call. If the IP has been blocked by the webmaster under the Affiliate Center -> Manage Members section, an error message will be returned starting with "status":"-1","error":"This IP address has been banned".
- mediaType. String. Supported media types are: user, audio, video, blog, sets, emedia, and photo.
- minRating. Integer. Filters results so that they only contain items that were given at least the specified rating by the user.
- maxRating. Integer. Filters results so that they only contain items that were given at most the specified rating by the user.
On success, a payload that begins with "status":"1","error":"", containing the following for each media item the member rated that matches the search parameters.
- averageRating. The average rating calculated using all the ratings issued for this media.
- id. The numeric Id for the media or user.
- url. The url of the emedia that was rated. Is only returned if the media type is emedia.
- rated. The rating the member posted.
- ratedCount. The number of times this media item was rated by the member.
- name. The media's title.
- numOfTimesRated. The number of times this media item was rated by the member.
- pathToPreview. The path to the media preview for one of the following media types.
- pathToIcon. The path to the stored thumbnail for this media.
- pathToPhoto. The URL to the members full profile photo whose userId was passed in the URI .
- userId. The numeric if for the member who posted the media if mediaType=audio, video, photo, blog and emedia. For mediaType=user, 'userId' is associated with the numeric id of member who rated this media.
- username. The numeric if for the member who rated the media.
- views. The number of times this media item was viewed. Increments each time the media item is viewed if the item is hosted by KickApps through Akamai.
List of Kit Cloud Social API Calls
Note: Occasionally (and without advanced warning) we modify our API calls by adding new parameters in the response payload. Please keep this in mind when designing your strategy for parsing our responses.