Retrieve Member Points
From KickApps Documentation
This call enables you to retrieve total number of points for a member.
systemGeneratedPoints: are points earned by community members for completing various tasks like adding media, friends, etc.
offset: are points that the webmaster gives to a member in addition to the points he has earned through participating in the community. These points are tracked separately from the system generated points.
totalPoints: is the sum of systemGeneratedPoints and offset.
levels: webmasters can also define Levels, which are essentially status titles earned by the member (like Super Member, Ninja, etc.) when they have accumulated the required number of points.
You can make an HTTP POST or GET request when using this call.
Your request will look something like the following:
As shown above, your call will include the following parameters:
- userId. The id of the user whose points are being returned.
- as. The site Id to search. as is unique for each of the affiliate's sites.
- t. String. Required. Your access permissions.
- clientIP. String. Optional. Use the clientIP parameter to pass the IP address of the user making the call. If the IP has been blocked by the webmaster under the Affiliate Center -> Manage Members section, an error message will be returned starting with "status":"-1","error":"This IP address has been banned".
On success, a payload that begins with "status":"1","error":"", containing the following for each media item the member rated that matches the search parameters.
- userId. The numeric id for the member whose points are being returned.
- totalPoints. A sum of members' offset and system generated points. Can be negative.
- offset. he numeric value for the offset points given by the webmaster to the user. Can be negative.
- systemGeneratedPoints. Numeric value for the points that a user has attained through interacting with the community. Can be negative.
- memberLevel. The level the member is currently assigned.
- username. The username of the member whose points are being requested.
- pathToIcon. The path to the stored thumbnail for this user.
All members can access this call.
List of Kit Cloud Social API Calls
Note: Occasionally (and without advanced warning) we modify our API calls by adding new parameters in the response payload. Please keep this in mind when designing your strategy for parsing our responses.