From KickApps Documentation
ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
KickApps offers a set of tools and services aimed at helping leading brands and agencies build and manage integrated social experiences across the web and connected devices. In addition to supporting high levels of traffic, storage and bandwidth, our clients receive access to a wide variety of professional services (LINK: Services) such as social media strategy, site development and enterprise support.
To speak to someone on our Business Development team regarding an Enterprise-level project, contact us today.
All KickApps subscription plans unlock the entire KickApps Platform, including Social Apps, Video Uploading & Sharing, Audio Uploads & Sharing, Photo Uploads & Sharing, Social Syndication to Facebook & 3rd Party sites, Message Boards, Feed Builder, the App Studio for creating social Widgets & Video Players, Chat, Groups, & many 3rd party applications.
- Access to the complete KickApps platform including Site Builder, App Studio, Feed Builder, and Documentation Resources
- Ownership of all data, content and membership
- Complete control of advertising inventory (between 6-8 ad slots on each page, including video and display) on hosted pages and videos. KickApps supports integration with all major ad networks and servers, including Google AdSense, DoubleClick, Lightningcast and 24/7 Real Media
- Support Center Access. KickApps is committed to providing as much support as possible to help customers succeed. This includes access to the full self-serve documentation on our website, and, currently, the ability to log a ticket which will enter our support queue. Most customer inquiries are responded to within 24 hours. Live Chat is offered as resources permit. See more detail in "Support", below.
Sandbox Trial Account
Customers who are interested in testing out the capabilities and versatility of the KickApps platform can register for a 30-day trial account. The entire platform is unlocked during this 30-day period. During the 30-day period, a variety of resources are available to publishers to learn how to succeed with social publishing, including KickApps' Developer forums, KickApps University, and direct communication with KickApps' Support team and Customer Advocates.
By the end of the 30-day period, most publishers have a good handle on how to succeed with KickApps, and are ready to choose a subscription plan that is right for them.
We strive to help all customers resolve issues with their KickApps-powered sites as quickly as possible. However, to delineate basic Service Levels, we offer the following caveats with regard to our Support services:
- KickApps' Developer Forums are are available to all Subscribers and Sandbox Trials. These forums are the best and often fastest way to get questions answered about KickApps.
- KickApps Support ticketing is offered to all customers, with 24-hour turnaround times guaranteed for Enterprise customers and those spending $299/month or more.
- Customer Support Chat is offered to all paying customers as frequently as current staffing allows. When our support staff is not available to live chat with customers, the option is removed from the KIT Control Panel (formerly Affiliate Center).
KickApps offers customers the ability to enable Pro Video for an additional fee. Pro Video is a full video publishing CMS with advanced features meeting the requirements of most major media video publishers. More detail on Pro Video services can be found at Pro Video